Dear friends of the Grandfondo Lake of Constance
Due to the current situation around the Corona virus and the measures taken by the authorities, we cannot make a definitive statement at the moment about the execution of the Bodensee-Radmarathon 2020. We are still optimistic to be able to run the Grandfondo Lake of Constance on September 12th, 2020. We already have some permits from the authorities, and we are working on a protection concept. Further information will follow after 10th July. The potential postponement date is October 24, 2020. Any participant fees already paid can be redeemed fully during the next 2 versions, if we have to cancel the event. The brochure is coming online in July.
We thank you for your loyalty and stay healthy!
Your OK BRM (12.6.2020)